05 May 2011

silver in my head and gold in my heart

There was a period in my life where I spent a lot of time writing my own music.  This came to a halt a little over a year ago when my recording equipment was stolen.  After finding out that Robert and I are bringing a new life into this world.  My world is full of inspiration and new found love.  I would love to write a lullaby for our baby.

I found this lovely lullaby through a favorite blog of mine that I enjoy reading. This song was written for their first child Everly.  They are having another baby boy that they are naming Arlo ! Their journey has been so amazing to follow and I love their blog.  Here is a lullaby Brent sings about his first unborn child Everly. It is so beautiful and I absolutely adore it. 
The first time he sings it to her after she is born. Beautiful :)  I can definitely admit that it made me cry.
The sun is shining today (like it has been most days lately) and I think I will just have to take out my guitar, notebook, and pencil and scribble down some lines and start the beginning of our baby's first lullaby :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I really like his voice :) ...and the dog is so cute :) what a precious song. This makes me so happy-- any lullaby you sing for your baby will be the most beautiful lullaby in the entire world! :) It brings a smile to my face to imagine you as a Mom :) you're going to be wonderful and I'm so happy and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for reading and taking the time to comment !!!